Brunch At Nanny's in A Pink

10:04 PM Bethari 0 Comments


Salaam!
I had brunch today with my dearest Suvi in Nanny's Pavillon Garden. You can see who's Suvi here, and read my short blabber about today's brunch here.

For today's brunch, I wore all top to toe in a tone of pink (yes, I dooooo love Pink!). I'm not a particular fan of a brand, and all I remember that I got my top from Zoya and that's all, hehe. I'm not a make up junkie nor a fan of it, and currently having a laziness to put some efforts to my face look, so today I didn't wear any (didn't even put a moisturizer, blessed me). I was quite kucel though :/


O Allah, forgive me for ignoring my face healthiness.

Share

0 comments:

I would love to hear anything from you! You can ask, request, or just to say hi, and I will absolutely reply your comment InshaAllah :)