When I Tell The Air That I Miss You So Much

1:00 AM Bethari 0 Comments

| You have no e-mail

Sigh. Not even a single Hi you send to me during this winter. How are you? I wonder.

------------------------------------
She closes the e-mail tab, switch her notebook off, and look through the window.
------------------------------------
There they are, people out there, having their snowball fight. Seems like they cherish this morning more than usual.

Hhh. 
------------------------------------
She sniffs the air, hoping to smell your scent in the innocent air.

------------------------------------
Crazy, huh? Still, I'm waiting for your presence. This time, in this very room.

------------------------------------
She can smells a scent of apple from the air freshener,
------------------------------------
but I can smell you no more.

------------------------------------
She misses you. Very much.
------------------------------------
Don't you remember how I cried my eyes out when you walked through that door?
Don't you remember how gentle you kissed my hand and said I have to be autonomous?
------------------------------------
She's trying. She's trying.
------------------------------------
Can't you see I'm trying to live my life with your inexistence?
------------------------------------
Ok, you're right, all babies have to grow up.
------------------------------------
But, should I?
------------------------------------
Well, she can tells no more to the silent air.
She hopes you're doing well.

Oh, by the way, happy new year.

0 comments:

I would love to hear anything from you! You can ask, request, or just to say hi, and I will absolutely reply your comment InshaAllah :)